ARE YOU A HARDWARE STARTUP?
HERE IS HOW to get production done.
This page is for you if you are a hardware startup that needs to scale up it’s operations from sample manufacturing to full series production. Often the first goal is to launch the product and validate Product-Market Fit as fast as possible. Later, it is about scaling production without allocating too much capital.
virtualfab is the SaaS platform to set up and execute subcontracted manufacturing.
Our value proposition
Minimize capital requirement
- The working capital that needs to be allocated to supply chain can be minimized.
- Production is purely based on OpEx. No CapEx requirements such as renting a facility or buying machines.
- Production can be managed by lower wages juniors instead of expensive and hard to find supply chain professionals.
Increase company value
- Create and document a central knowledge base on how to manufacture the product.
- Proof that production is scalable from first sample to full series.
- Always be ready for a due diligence of your supply chain in follow on financing rounds.
Ensure market success
- The shortest possible release cycles enable fast adoption of the product until PMF is reached.
- Time to market is as low as possible as all production steps can be managed in parallel.
- Our intuitive UI and self-onboarding enable the users to immediately make use of our tools and minimizes the requirements of user training. A comprehensive knowledge base educates the user to follow best supply chain management and production practice.
- Our customer success team is dedicated to enable your company to deliver operational performance.
- Your company can easily build a resilient supply chain using advanced techniques like 2nd sourcing.
- Dependencies from single sources or suppliers can be avoided.
- All relevant manufacturing knowledge and supplier agreements are centrally documented, so resignation of individuals doesn’t lead to drain of crucial know-how.